•   Rabu, 8 April 2020
Peristiwa Nusantara

Sukabumi Landslide Victims Involves One Thousand People

( words)
The Team searched for victims under an avalanche in the village of Cimapag, Sinaresmi Village, Cisolok, Sukabumi, West Java, Tuesday (1/1).


SURABAYAPAGI.com, Sukabumi - The process of evacuating victims of landslides in Cimapag Hamlet, Sirna Resmi Village, Cisolok Subdistrict, Sukabumi District, continues on Thursday (3/1) today. The search involved a thousand officers combined from various elements.
Dandim 0622 Sukabumi Regency as well as the person in charge of the emergency task force Lt. Col. Inf Haris Sukarman explained that the evacuation process was continued to conduct a search for 20 fatalities allegedly buried by landslides. The personnel deployed were a combination of both TNI, Polri, BPBD, Basarnas, and a combination of West Java and DKI Jakarta volunteers with a total of 1,066 people.
Haris said 1,066 officers were divided into two teams. He explained that the first team served from morning to noon. The second team from noon to late afternoon or at 17.00 WIB.
Haris said, on Thursday the officers would knock down a permanent house that was allegedly hoarding a number of victims and carrying out excavations. Earlier on Wednesday (2/1), the items inside had been issued.
"On Wednesday, the joint team carried out the evacuation process on Wednesday (2/1) morning from 08.00 WIB until 17.00 WIB," he said on the sidelines of a search evaluation meeting at the disaster post in Cimapag Hamlet, Cisolok District, Sukabumi, Wednesday (2/1).
According to Haris, the search process is hampered by weather factors, namely heavy rain. Nevertheless, the joint officer managed to find 3 bodies and had been returned to the family. So, the total bodies found and identified were 13 people.
On the other hand, Haris said, based on the results of the evaluation there were still residents who did not have any interest in approaching the disaster site. However, officers have tried to limit it by installing police lines and regulating the flow of traffic towards the location of the disaster.
Danrem 061 Suryakencana Colonel Inf M Hasan added, officers who carried out evacuation were maximally looking for victims. But this effort is constrained by the pouring rain and the potential for aftershocks.
From the data gathered there were 13 dead victims who had been found. The 13 people killed were Hendra (38 years), Salsabila (4), Ukri (50), Riska (27), Rita (15), Yanti (38), Ahudi (60), and Suryani alias Nani (31), Jumhadi (47), Yami (26), Sukiman (75), Umih (70), and Enda (43). rk

Berita Populer